Saturday 10 August 2013

Almost Home

Yesterday my dad and I drove back from the Lake District, we were both very tired for the entirety of the journey. We chatted for a while but we were both to exhausted to hold much of a conversation so I listened to my iPod whilst my dad listened to the radio.
   Once home my dad unpacked but as I'm leaving today it would have been silly to unpack so I got out my pjs, toiletries bag, clean clothes etc. Before long we were hungry and so decided to go out for a meal, and ended up with a Chinese takeaway. After eating all the prawn crackers on the way home, and eating the food whilst watching a tv show about the conspiracies of the moon landings I went to my room and caught up on some of my favourite tv shows. I really missed New Girl, 90210 and Suburgatory. I love them so much! I went to bed quite late but slept in for ages this morning! 
   Once I had finally gotten out of bed my dad and I went to a few music shops which was great. Now I'm waiting for my train home, I had a wonderful time and I don't want to say good bye to my dad. Hopefully it won't be too long before I see him again. 

Bye dad x

No comments:

Post a Comment