Sunday 26 May 2013

Caring About Stuff

I am a vegetarian. This is because I really care about animal rights and i care about the planet. I also do not think it's necessary to have meat in your diet and if everyone had this view planet Earth would have a lot more space and the grain we give to animals that will be slaughtered would be put into making things that people could eat. And sometimes thinking about humanity, animal cruelty and these big, selfish problems gets me feeling down, especially when I'm already feeling down from other things. On top of this you have all these people all the time questioning your vegetarianism, your beliefs on animal husbandry and rights etc. etc.,  it can make you feel really frustrated.

But then sometimes when you are feeling really down with all this you will see someone else who feels the same as you and it makes you smile because you realise that you aren't the only one trying to change things.
Thank you Veggie Polyglotographer :)




P.S. Check out these infographics from Peta2.com: http://www.peta2.com/lifestyle/infographics/


2 comments:

  1. I am so flattered! You've made ME smile! :)
    It's so depressing to think of how people have been brainwashed... I wish people would just listen to US vegetarians!
    glad to be your new veggie friend, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read my post! I'm such a huge fan! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

      I totally agree though! Everyone believes that eating meat is the best thing to do because humans have been eating it a long time even though we don't need it anymore. I've spent hours and hours to my mum explaining how humans aren't meant to drink milk after a certain age and it just seems to go over her head.

      Thank you again :)
      Your veggie friend xx

      Delete