Monday 29 July 2013

Jellyfish and PoetsDon'tSwear

Today I had an amazing day with my best friend Georgia (http://www.poetsdontswear.blogspot.co.uk  or http://poetsdontswear.tumblr.com). She came round and we made popcorn, the first two bags kind of failed but the third bag was amazing, and we watched the pilot of "Samantha Who?". We also played swing ball for ages whilst discussing ex-boyfriends, guys that we were 'so over now' and the girls who really annoy us. Then we went for a walk around the village that I live in, the surrounding area and the gardening centre. Don't ask why we went to a garden centre, it was more of a spur of the moment thing. We then walked home and had strawberries, followed by cornettos. It was pretty good sitting in the small conservatory whilst eating ice cream and listening to the rain pounding against the glass.
   After that we went on the internet for a while, looking at friends and jealous girlfriends YouTube channels. After dinner we failed, several times, whilst making a best friends video. Now that she's gone home it feels really empty round here, my best friend is awesome and we are invincible when we're together. When she is around I know that no ex-boyfriends and their bitchy new girlfriends can hurt me because they can try but they will never have as good comebacks as her, and if they do she can just refer to his girly legs and her fake personality. I am so glad to have her, this was one of the best days of my life.


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, and you two sound like you have such a great time! One of my two best best friends lives 4 and a bit hours away from me so I treasure days like these, and I'm so happy when I'm with her even if we're just TV watching:) xx


    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that makes me feel bad. Georgia and I are always saying we live really far away but we don't really, just not within walking distance! xx

      Delete