Wednesday 30 October 2013

New Camera and Moving

 So yesterday I got a new camera as a late birthday present from my dad and I love it so much! I take it everywhere and am always messing around with all the features and taking random photos. I'm not very good yet but practice makes perfect!





This is Pedro the fish! My friend is taking care of him for another friend at the minute and she spilled too much fish food into the tank so now the water is all dirty. :/



Went for a walk last night and I thought the light reflecting off of the wet road and pavement was quite pretty, it's also quite spooky for Halloween.





These are just some of the boxes around the house that we are getting ready to move into a storage lockup!


I have some good memories of playing guitar and singing in the summer in this garden, there are lots of weeds and it looks a bit tatty now though.



And this is just me messing around with my camera, pulling faces at myself, the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment